T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

So.______

So that's were Tetris Blocks come from... lol great animation.

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

An awesome spin off of Animator Vs Animation.

Very nice Ideas. A VS A only does inside flash and the desktop, but this takes it all the way to Newgrounds! I love that!

cobra0528 responds:

Gamer Tonight - Zombie Gamer Tonight - Zombie

Lol!

Zombie? Whats with the racism man?

Very funny flash. Loved it. The easter egg was very random, though. Egoraptor is a Winston Churchill, making tons of voices.

Cymothoa Exigua Cymothoa Exigua

lol

Here's what that is:
Cymothoa exigua is a parasitic crustacean of the family Cymothoidae. It tends to be 3 to 4 cm long. This parasite attaches itself at the base of the spotted rose snapper's (Lutjanus guttatus) tongue, entering the fish's mouth through its gills. It then proceeds to extract blood through the claws on its front three pairs of legs. As the parasite grows, less and less blood reaches the tongue, and eventually the organ atrophies from lack of blood. The parasite then replaces the fish's tongue by attaching its own body to the muscles of the tongue stub. The fish is able to use the parasite just like a normal tongue. It appears that the parasite does not cause any other damage to the host fish.[1] Once C. exigua replaces the tongue, some feed on the host's blood and many others feed on fish mucus. They do not eat scraps of the fish's food.[2] This is the only known case of a parasite functionally replacing a host organ.
Educational and laffacational. I love it.

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

HALARIOUS!

Here's a list of funny, random things that were included in the video:
1. iDrops
2. Dear Patchman,
I replaced the iDrops with hotsauce
Love, Patchmom
3. The character was funny.
4. Who puts salt on toast? Serves him right for putting salt on toast.
5. Why are the toothpicks and swabs so close? o_0
Thanks for the animation. There is nothing to work on.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Beutiful

Not to sound wuslike, but beutifull story and animation style.

Transmogrifiers Transmogrifiers

Hey like Calvin and Hobbes

Those old cartoons.

Make Snacks not War Make Snacks not War

Ha ha!

This is kinda like a commercial for Daritos! Ese you should send this to the Darito company and wait for it to come on TV! Very funny story, SUPERB animation, and overall excellence.

P.S: I'm not kidding about sending this to Daritos

Go cool ranch :D

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Wow!

I love the Drouble Dragon games, especially the one with the Frogs. I love the 8-bit Sound FX and Tom Fulp being buff, and the retardedness of the end. lol, this was very funny.

The Invisibles The Invisibles

Very Poetic.

I am not saying that it was like a poem, but the way you delivered it was kinda poetic. "Yeah, like trying to shoot him with a tranquilizer gun". I laughed at that.
I would not say that it is suitable for all audiences, because of adult themes (Alchohol) and mild audio.

Virgilcomic responds:

I'll fix that, I didn't consider the alcohol reference, thnx