-Orr- Colony -Orr- Colony

I listened to this while eating a banana

and now whenever I eat a banana this song plays in my head.

Great song, but the beginning really turned me off, because it was jsut too serene to go with the epic sound of the rest of the song. Although, I would have pumped up the tempo by like 10 bpm, and gave the guitar more prominence, I still love this song and I think it goes great in Colony, which is a game that I love :P

E7

Escaping Oblivion Escaping Oblivion

I really like the song!

So much so that I was considering asking your permission to use it in a game colab that I'm working on with a friend. I didn't send you a mail asking your permission to use it, as I'm still browsing around trying to find one to use. If this one ended up being the one we used, would we have your permission? We'd give you credit in the game... Hope to hear back from you.

Shadrock responds:

Sure man, that's partially why I upload my music here, I encourage that sort of thing

Blackcore Blackcore

My Review

I really like this one! Nice ominus/action feel, which is a strange and hard to generate feel, so good job!
My friend and I are working on a colaboration making a game, and this is one of the songs I've been considering using... with your permission of course.
I'm going to look at a few others (which is why I didn't send you a mail requesting permission to use this track) but I'll remember this one. Hope to hear back from you! Good job, keep composing.

Techno Rocker v2 - RdM Techno Rocker v2 - RdM

amazing

the hard stuff at the front to get u hooked and then the soft stuff to grab your emotions... then the mix to put you down for the count. Better than the origanal imao.

Bahdshah responds:

thanks for the review! =D

Jellow Glow Jellow Glow

I really like jellow

and I really like things that glow... and i like jellow, but to see those come together in an amazing trak like never before... wow... jelllow

it makes me thing of some anime music video where a guy is holding a plate of jellow and jiggling it around and smiling but the jellow gets angry and starts glowing and shooting lazers. Hope to hear your response and thanks for the track.

Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final) Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final)

Lol

I thought your other one was final, but I am glad it wasn't. The only thing is that, it gets kinda stale because of all your other remixes of this song out there... maybe if you added an extra melody or something that none of your other songs has, because that wierd bass pan thing at 2:05 was in all your other remixes. I really like how it has lots of instrumental variety, though.
E7

Love is Gone - F-777 ReMiX Love is Gone - F-777 ReMiX

Holy Chimichangas

Please send the full to me at nerdxboy@gmail.com. That is the awesomest, liveliest thing i've ever heard on NG. Very busy song, lots of elements.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

about the genre

i think its more rock or punk or something than misc. Great song, i loled when he put the scooper in the kids butt. Needs a flash enacting exactly what it says.

DinoBeat DinoBeat

What the heck

dude this is very short you need to add a breakdown. this gets annoying after 3 times.

chesster415 responds:

I know, this is just to play while a game I'm working on is preloading I don't want to load it in the first frame of the flash and make you wait for the song to load before you can see the preloader. I'm almost done I just need to figure out a bug in the highscore system.

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

chill music

very calm, reminds me of mist on an ocean. i dont see where the title ties in though... still love this. ill be asleep in 10 seconds with it and a melatonin lol

haywirehaywire responds:

hahah thanks for the review. its cause i sampled celtic music.