T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

So.______

So that's were Tetris Blocks come from... lol great animation.

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

An awesome spin off of Animator Vs Animation.

Very nice Ideas. A VS A only does inside flash and the desktop, but this takes it all the way to Newgrounds! I love that!

cobra0528 responds:

Gamer Tonight - Zombie Gamer Tonight - Zombie

Lol!

Zombie? Whats with the racism man?

Very funny flash. Loved it. The easter egg was very random, though. Egoraptor is a Winston Churchill, making tons of voices.

Gray: Lines Gray: Lines

its cool

but could definatley use some work. Although, I did like the thing that said: If you find your self stuck, suicide can be the answer with Enter or Return.

Dadgame Dadgame

Incredible!

I've always loved the Dad character, and hiz halarious feats of mindless destruction. But controling him like this gives a completley new dimension to his character. I love the humor in the game. Here are some things I loved:

Being able to vomit up weapons was hysterical! I shot Diet Coke out of my nose the first time i made him do that.
The Monkey throwing Explosives. I laughed so hard I cried. Some people say I laugh easy.
The last boss being that Monster from Walk Smash Walk was a nice tribute to your other movie.
The funniest part to me: "Eff the Chef" apron was hysterical! I choked on my Diet Coke.

Lesson Learned: DAD IS AWESOME! and dont drink coke and play funny games at the same time.

Poke Poke

Ha tanks!

Halarios flash, thanks for using my music. But... you put it as a game? What the heck? Lol nice flash man!

-Orr- Colony -Orr- Colony

I listened to this while eating a banana

and now whenever I eat a banana this song plays in my head.

Great song, but the beginning really turned me off, because it was jsut too serene to go with the epic sound of the rest of the song. Although, I would have pumped up the tempo by like 10 bpm, and gave the guitar more prominence, I still love this song and I think it goes great in Colony, which is a game that I love :P

E7

Escaping Oblivion Escaping Oblivion

I really like the song!

So much so that I was considering asking your permission to use it in a game colab that I'm working on with a friend. I didn't send you a mail asking your permission to use it, as I'm still browsing around trying to find one to use. If this one ended up being the one we used, would we have your permission? We'd give you credit in the game... Hope to hear back from you.

Shadrock responds:

Sure man, that's partially why I upload my music here, I encourage that sort of thing

Blackcore Blackcore

My Review

I really like this one! Nice ominus/action feel, which is a strange and hard to generate feel, so good job!
My friend and I are working on a colaboration making a game, and this is one of the songs I've been considering using... with your permission of course.
I'm going to look at a few others (which is why I didn't send you a mail requesting permission to use this track) but I'll remember this one. Hope to hear back from you! Good job, keep composing.

A Cat Sleeping A Cat Sleeping

Very very cute.

he is cutest little sleeping putty tat who ever was drawn. Love the detail.

Sethdd responds:

Meeting Dagon Meeting Dagon

How on earth?

How did you make this? It's awesome! Except the lady is hard to see.

ItoSaithWebb responds:

Actually that would be a sailor, he just has a girlly run, but then again I think a lot of grown men would run from something like that.

Ya I do know that he is hard to see and that is because the image was meant to be seen much larger but my original file got corrupted.

Gug Concept Gug Concept

i love monsters

And this is a very cool monster! I love it!